A great place to start learning about Pozotron is by watching our most updated YouTube tutorial playlist.
After that, if you’d like to dive right in, ask to download our quick-start demo packet. It includes a short script and the recordings to go with it. This gives you a chance to see how the Pozotron system works without having to decide what of your own material to upload.
For a more thorough introduction, read the following.
Pozotron gives you accuracy-checking super-powers and makes clean and thorough pickup reports. Upload your script and recorded narration to Pozotron, and see the mismatches between the two in minutes.
- Ensuring 99% text accuracy when checking for misreads prior to final publication.
- Showcasing a pronunciation guide tool that can save hours per project of prep work.
- Backing up even the best listeners to get an extra set of ears on the job.
- Finding any missing or duplicated sections of audio.
- Letting listeners do a full quality check without needing to use an overcomplicated DAW or multiple open programs.
- Giving a ‘scan occurrences’ option to find and time-stamp every instance of a word in a book
For production houses:
- Having a central collaboration zone between narrators, proofers, authors, publishers, and pronunciation experts.
- Creating fast, accurate, and customizeable pickup reports.
- Separating multi-narrator projects into appropriate packets for delivery.
- Searching for text and immediately finding it in the audio.
- Quickly finding character references by searching for names in the transcription text.
- Checking misread rates early on in the production process.
- Dramatically reducing the number of pickups before sending audio to an editor, client, or publisher
- Options for collaborative script prep with authors and rights-holders