Many Pozotron Studio users reupload audio content for a second (or third or fourth!) proofing pass through Pozotron, and now Pozotron Studio users will get a 50% discount, payable in credit minutes, for reuploading audio for additional proofing passes. This policy is effective as of March 5th, 2021.
To earn this discount credit, just upload the same chapter with your pickups added to Pozotron Studio, and the Pozotron Studio system will automatically recognize the reupload and add the credits to your account as long as:
- All chapters and audio files have been uploaded by the same Pozotron Studio user account.
- At least 90% of the sentences match from upload 1 to upload 2 (regardless of sentence order).
- The second upload audio file’s duration is a maximum of 10% longer than the audio from the first upload.
- The first upload is no more than 90 days old.
- This policy excludes uploads using free credits provided by Pozotron.
Any audio file that has been marked by Pozotron as a reupload will feature a green circular arrow symbol beside the chapter name, as in the top chapter of the below screenshot.
If you have any issues with a reupload or believe your reupload credits were not added to your account, please contact the Pozotron customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.