- Click on the Import/Export Button on your Project page and choose a pickup packet in the drop-down list of options, including online and offline versions
- In the opened window, you can personalize the export book report to your needs by choosing the custom options for timestamp (based on your DAW session set up for the entire book or chapter by chapter) and narration context (how many words around the pickup you’d like included in the text and voice match file), then once it’s done click on the Export button:
- Online pickup packets will open in a new tab, and a clickable, shareable link will be there as an easy way for narrators and engineers to view their pickup packet without having to download anything.
- Offline pickup packets will be available on your local computer after downloading:
- Once you open the folder you will see .html files along with a folder of MP3 references.
Pay attention to the names of the MP3 files as the first part is the name of the audio file that was uploaded, and the second part with the numbers at the end of the name is the timestamp for the pickup.
You can also check out our latest Youtube Tutorials.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.