- The best producers demand accurate proofs, fast Jennifer, I've got an idea!
- Even the best narrators get tired of hearing their own voice
How it works
Drag and Drop
your audio files
Send your pickups
to the narrator
- 4 to 6 times faster than traditional proofing
- Collaborate with your proofers and editors
- Get results back within hours, the same day
- Import PDF, DOCX, and EPUB formats
pay as you
with 5 hours
included + $7.20 PFH
Are you a publisher proofing many books per month?
How Pozotron usually fits into audiobook production workflow
- What does Pozotron do?
- Pozotron Studio listens for missing words and phrases, flipped words, and duplicated sentences in your narration. It can also find each place a word appears in your script, giving you timecodes in case you need to fix a mispronunciation.
- Does Pozotron replace a human proofer?
- No, it’s like a second set of robotic ears: really good at listening for exact script accuracy, but you still want a human to make the judgment calls.
- How do I use Pozotron?
- Head over to www.pozotron.com and make an account. We offer several types of billing plans for the service.
- Can I just buy a copy of Pozotron software outright?
- Sorry, no. It’s because it requires a lot of computing power. For example, proofing a chapter on a typical laptop would take 20-40 hours running at full blast, but we rent high powered servers for our customers on demand.
- How quickly will I have my proofing ready?
- Most chapters are ready within 60 minutes. You can have your narrator do their pickups the same day!
A founder with 7 years of experience in startups. Jake sold his last venture to create Pozotron
Our cofounder Kostya holds a Masters of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. His Ph.D. research studies speech emotion recognition.
Ian brings his expertise with Python and deep learning, and focuses on backend tasks and new research directions.
With his deep industry expertise, Ahad provides mentorship and advice to the Pozotron team.