We bring audiobook
proofing to the
How it works
Import your script
- 4 to 6 times faster than traditional script check
- Collaborate with your proofers and editors
- Get results back within hours, the same day
- Import PDF, DOCX, and EPUB formats
Pay as you go
no monthly minimum
Are you a publisher proofing many books per month?Contact us
|Pay as you go||Publisher|
|Automatic script check||✔||✔|
|Automatic pause detection||✔||✔|
|Unlimited number of books||✔||✔|
|Multiple voices per account||✔||✔|
|Influence on roadmap||✘||✔|
|Multiple accounts per org.||✘||✔|
How Pozotron fits into the
audiobook production workflow
- What does Pozotron do?
- Pozotron Studio listens for missing words and phrases, flipped words, and duplicated sentences in your narration. It can also find each place a word appears in your script, giving you timecodes in case you need to fix a mispronunciation.
- Does Pozotron replace a human proofer?
- No, it’s like a second set of robotic ears: really good at listening for exact script accuracy, but you still want a human to make the judgement calls.
- Can I just buy a copy of Pozotron software outright?
- Sorry, no. It’s because it requires a lot of computing power. For example, proofing a chapter on a typical laptop would take 20-40 hours running at full blast, but we rent high powered servers for our customers on demand.
- How quickly will I have my proofing ready?
- Most chapters are ready within 60 minutes. You can have your narrator do their pickups the same day!
Cofounder Jake started Pozotron in order to make great storytelling accessible to everyone.
Cofounder Kostya holds a Masters of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. His Ph.D. research studies speech emotion recognition.
Ian brings his expertise with Python and deep learning, and focuses on backend tasks and new research directions.
With his deep industry expertise, Ahad provides mentorship and advice to the Pozotron team.